Quality signage is a must for any business. When confidently standing outside, your company will get brand exposure day and night. However, the quality of your sign matters. Otherwise, the lettering on your sign will peel, the colors will fade, and the integrity of your sign will be compromised as it sits in the wind, the rain, and the harsh UV rays of the sun.
If you want a sign that will look great for years to come, it’s important to choose the right sign material from the right sign company. At Hardman Signs, we have a variety of long-lasting materials that can all be customized just for your business.
Many business owners who start shopping for a sign for the first time are often surprised at just how many choices there are. However, there are some materials that are better than others if you want your sign to last.
Your material choices include:
Composite Panel: This type of sign features a corrugated core between two sheets of aluminum, making it lightweight and durable. It lasts for an average of 10 years.
- Aluminum: Lasting from 7 to 10 years, this solid aluminum sign can be manufactured in a wide range of colors and designs.
- Medium Density Overlay: This sign type is a popular choice that lasts for between 5 and 10 years. It features plywood panels and resin-impregnated fiber overlays.
- Plastic: Various types of plastics are used for pylon signs, illuminated light boxes, and many more. They can last up to 10 years, depending on the type of plastic and application.
- Vehicle wraps: These last up to 7 years or more, but it does depend on the weather. Get the most out of your wrap by parking your vehicle in a garage when not in use.
- Wood and HDU: Eye-catching wood signs can last for 10 years or more, depending on the type of wood used. However, regular maintenance is needed if the wood is painted.
- Stone and Cement: If you really want a sign that lasts, choose a natural material that can last for decades. It can be combined with other materials, like plastic, for a modern look.
If you’re looking for a long-lasting sign, make sure you get ahold of Hardman Signs. Based on where and how your sign will be displayed, as well as your particular brand, we can provide you with a sign suggestion that you can display proudly for many years to come.